Introducing Kin & the Moon. The new family and newborn photography service from Sam & Louise Photography. After 13 years, the time finally feels right to separate our wedding work from the other services we offer.
To help us grow, we have launched an introductory offer for our lifestyle family and newborn sessions. You can find details of the offer and the terms of the offer outlined below.
Full terms & Conditions of the introductory offer
- Travel is included up to 10 miles from Bramshall, Uttoxeter ST14 5EU. Locations further afield can be accommodated, but an additional travel fee will be chargeable at £0.50 per additional mile.
- Parking must be available at the desired shoot location. In the event paid parking must be sought by the photographer, the client will be liable for the cost of parking, in full.
- For locations outside of the home, any admissions or entry fees must be covered in full by the client. This includes the entry or admissions for the photographer(s).
- It is the responsibility of the client to research and determine whether any special permissions or permits are required in order to photograph at their chosen location. In the event special permissions or permits are required, it is the responsibility of the client to source these and pay any fees, as required prior to commencement of the session.
- All bookings are subject to availability. Best availability is Monday-Thursday. Weekend availability is limited. If you have a specific date in mind, please ensure availability prior to booking.
- Due to the unpredictability of labour and little ones rarely arriving on their due dates, for newborn sessions, a provisional date can be reserved. The date can then be amended if need be once little one has arrived. We generally recommend that newborn sessions take place before baby is 3 weeks old.
- In order to secure your booking a non refundable deposit of £50 is required. The remaining balance will then be due prior to commencement of the session.
- In the event of unsuitable weather for a scheduled outdoor session, an alternative date will be offered. No refunds will be granted due to circumstances beyond the control of the photographer, including, but not limited to, unsuitable weather.
- There is no limit to the number of photographs taken, edited or delivered, but you should expect approximately 30 final images which will be delivered via online gallery. There are no hidden fees or additional charges to access or download your images, but additional products and services are available if required, including professional prints, wall products and fine art photo albums.
- Kin & the Moon do not offer or support cosmetic editing. This means images will be edited to meet our signature style whilst remaining authentic and true to life.
- The style of photography offered is "Lifestyle" which is informal and will mirror real events in a "day in the life of" style.
- This offer is valid for families of up to 2 adults and 3 children under the age of 16. Larger family groups can be accommodated by prior agreement but an additional fee will be due, due to the additional editing involved. Friendly, well behaved pets are welcome to participate in sessions but any rules or regulations stipulated by the shoot location, or the law must be adhered to "dogs on leads" for example.
- Kin & the Moon reserve the right to amend the details of the introductory offer at any time.
- This offer has limited availability whilst we celebrate our launch and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.